[Athen] ABBYY FineReader Replacement for Adobe Acrobat Webinar

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Thu Aug 20 10:07:02 PDT 2020

Thanks for this information Karen. I just registered for the webinar. When you register, you get a free 6 month subscription to the mobile version of ABBYY FineReader For either iOS or Android.

Unfortunately I seem to be having issues with the app. Whenever I take a picture of a page of text the app closes and no image is captured. I'm not sure if this is because I am using VoiceOver... will have someone sighted try it to find out.

Thanks again,

Russell