[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - “Inquisitive testing” with a screen reader?

Hayman, Douglass dhayman at olympic.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:09:02 PDT 2020

On trying it with NVDA see they have dropdown menus one can use to choose the words others would drag into the blank boxes. But when you try to tab to those or utilize up/down arrows they fill in answers rather than reading the options in the list.

Doug Hayman
IT Accessibility Coordinator
Information Technology
Olympic College
dhayman at olympic.edu<mailto:dhayman at olympic.edu>
(360) 475-7632 (currently working remotely and don’t have access to this phone)