[Athen] Copy of Book

Christine Hopp chopp1 at broward.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:00:20 PDT 2020

Hello All,

My name is Christine Hopp and I am the Accessibility Coordinator for Broward College North Campus. I was wondering if anyone had a pdf version of the book:

Cox's Clinical Applications of Nursing Diagnosis : Adult, Child, Women's, Mental Health, Gerontic, and Home Health Considerations, 5th Edition
Cox, Helen C.; Hinz, Mittie D.; Newfield, Susan A.; Scott-Tilley, Donna
ISBN-10: 0803616554 ISBN-13: 9780803616554<https://accesstext.gatech.edu/atn/titles/view/32281>
© 2007
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company<https://accesstext.gatech.edu/atn/publishers/view/11> Imprint: F.A. Davis Company
Thank you in advance.

Regards,

________________________________

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

[Broward College]<http://broward.edu>
Christine Hopp​
Coordinator, Accessibility Resources , Broward College
P: +1 (954) 2012028<tel:+1%20(954)%202012028>
E: chopp1 at broward.edu<mailto:chopp1 at broward.edu> | W: broward.edu<http://broward.edu>
A: 1000 E Coconut Creek Pkwy.
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
[cid:image809001.png at 2ECF11DE.8E693E45]
[Broward College Top 10 Aspen Prize Finalist]