[Athen] [External] Audio Description Vendors

Amy Robasse arobasse at cornellcollege.edu
Fri Dec 11 14:50:56 PST 2020

I just want to throw out that if "nothing about us without us" is important
to you or your organization, Audio Eyes is the way to go. Their founder,
Rick Boggs <http://audioeyes.com/about.html>, is a passionate advocate whom
I've had the pleasure of speaking with. 😊 They've also done a lot of work
for notable clients, like Fox, Blue man group, and the National Parks
Service.

Warmly,
Amy

---

Amy Robasse, MA
Accessibility and Academic Support Assistant
Working Remotely - Schedule your virtual appointment
<https://arobasse.youcanbook.me>

-----> Want to connect with other students with disabilities? Email me
<arobasse at cornellcollege.edu> for our Zoom chat info!