[Athen] Interactive quizzes

L Snider lsnider at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:03:38 PST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I enjoy this list, thanks to everyone who shares great information!

I am looking for specific websites, blogs, etc. that focus on tips for
setting up more accessible interactive quizzes. For example, there is
a professor in a college who is wanting to create interactive quizzes
(likely using javascript, drag and drop, etc.) for their class.

I have found tips for accessible gaming sites, and some for general
e-learning. I was wondering if anyone could share any favourites
specifically for education related interactive quizzes? Or anything
close? The gaming sources might be okay, but they tend to be geared
towards slightly different interactions.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers

Lisa