[Athen] UserWay

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 11 13:05:51 PST 2020

hello:
i wanted to add one more worning about this kind of tool bar. as a screen
reader user i find these overlays get in my way and end up blocking me from
using an already hard to use or an accessible web site. many of these over
lays will draw focus continually witch then means that the screen reader
user can not get to any thing elce on the page. i find then more
problematic then any thing elce you could do on a web site.lucy

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces