[Athen] UMN Hiring: Manager of Real -Time Captioning Services

Ander Bolduc boldu004 at umn.edu
Tue Feb 11 13:38:27 PST 2020

Good afternoon,

The Disability Resource Center of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
is looking to hire a *Manager of Real-Time Captioning Services*. This full
time position is located on the East Bank, in the McNamara Alumni Center
<https://campusmaps.umn.edu/mcnamara-alumni-center>. We would like to
invite interested parties to visit our careers site to complete an
application.
DIRECTIONS:
1. Select the link to access our careers site.
2. Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select
the New User link to create one.
3. Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your
application.

Link for external applicants:
https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/335434

Link for internal U of M applicants:
https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/int/335434

Thank you,
Ander

--

Ander Fredin Bolduc
Associate Director | Disability Resource Center