[Athen] Accessibility of quizlet

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Tue Feb 18 17:10:26 PST 2020

Several of our instructors use quizlet
https://quizlet.com/

which is an online flash card study site.

I was asked by one who is very interested in accommodating students better to review it for accessibility. The samples I looked at are Spanish because I'm taking Spanish, though not from her.

https://quizlet.com/80077770/capitulo-7-p-260-preterite-of-ir-stem-changing-verbs-flash-cards/

I'm a screen reader user and I couldn't make any sense of it. I started trying to work through a couple of cards but there was no Next button and the edit box was for some crazy reason labeled "copy answer".

I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing something or it has accessibility issues. I hate telling people their pet training tools aren't accessible! I'd rather be the problem.

--Debee