[Athen] JAWS and Adobe PDF reading

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Thu Feb 20 12:56:57 PST 2020

Hi Dawn,

Are you saying that you are able to read a PDF with Jaws without having to press CTRL + Page Down to move to the next page? I've been using Jaws for many years, and, for the majority of PDFs, I must press CTRL + Page Down at the end of every page, as Jaws stops reading when it reaches the end of the page. I've come across a few PDFs over the years where Jaws would automatically scroll pages, but very few.
Is there some setting I'm missing in Adobe or Jaws that will enable Jaws to read continuously without having to manually give the CTRL + Page Down command at the end of each page?

Thanks,

Russell