[Athen] Civitas College Scheduler accessibility

Stephen Marositz smarositz at csudh.edu
Mon Feb 24 11:49:41 PST 2020

Hello Everyone, and, please excuse the cross-posting.

I need to conduct an accessibility review of Civitas College Scheduler. I am wondering if anyone else out there has already done one fairly recently and would be willing to share their findings?

Thank you in advance for any information you may have.

Stephen Alexander (Alex) Marositz J.D. CPACC
Accessible Technology Initiative Coordinator
Information Technology Services, California State University Dominguez Hills
(310)243-3077