[Athen] Anyone have this ancient book?

Butler, Brandon (bcb4y) bcb4y at virginia.edu
Thu Feb 27 04:32:37 PST 2020

Hi Susan,

CU Boulder is a member of HathiTrust, which has a digitized copy of the book: https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/000589776.

Member institutions can enable a service that lets DSO staff obtain digitized texts on behalf of qualified users: https://www.hathitrust.org/accessibility. Members have to opt in to the program, though, and I don’t see CU Boulder listed as a partner. It might be worth looking into participating!

Best,
Brandon