[Athen] Live Scribe Echo desktop issue

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Thu Jan 16 11:42:19 PST 2020

Might try the flash utility and firmware update tool, which can be found at: https://livescribe.helpscoutdocs.com/article/640-29000-echo-pulse-livescribe-desktop-users-manual-windows-smartpen-firmware-update-utility

I've never seen this behavior, but have fixed many a wonky smartpen with this tool.

Hope that helps ... and the start-of-the-semester curveballs ease up a tad.

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.