[Athen] Braille embosser recommendations?

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:30:27 PST 2020

I have to chime in here. We have a wonderful ol' Juliet that uses SERIAL to
connect! I've been at the UA for 12 years and only once have sent her in
for any adjustments/repairs. She was here for several years before I got
here. Keeping my fingers crossed that she continues to be a wonderful
workhorse for us!

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax