[Athen] Lists

Bossley, Peter A. bossley.5 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:41:00 PST 2020

Where I think I land on this is that if semantically it could be a list of multiple items but it just happens to have a single item right now that it makes sense to mark it up as a list, especially if more items will likely be a part of that list later. That said, if it will always be a single item, then a paragraph or something else would be appropriate.