[Athen] Free virtual conference - UK

admin at nadp-uk.org admin at nadp-uk.org
Thu Jul 2 00:15:07 PDT 2020

Good Morning from London!

NADP Virtual Conference 2020: Supporting Disabled Students; Supporting Ourselves

I am the Operations Manager of the National Association of Disability Practitioners. NADP is the professional association for members of staff at colleges and universities working with disabled students. Our 1500 members include academic staff working inclusively with students and those in individual support either within the institution or externally. Membership includes staff from most universities and many colleges in the United Kingdom, as well as several from Europe and across the world.

I thought it would be a good idea to let you all know about our virtual conference this year. We are running this over ten weeks with videos to download and watch plus a webinar each Wednesday afternoon at 2pm BST. However, this webinar is also recorded to watch later should you need to. All videos and webinar presentations are captioned and have a transcript too. Please feel free to share this post across your networks.

If you would like to have a look at the past and upcoming conference material, please visit: https://nadp-uk.org/conferences/virtual-conference-2020/

Next week’s webinar is from two of our European Link partners from SIHO in Belgium. Valerie van Hees & Dominique Montagnese will be presenting on…

‘Inclusive Mobility – Making study abroad programmes more inclusive for students with disabilities’

We hope that you find some of the presentations useful to you.

Best wishes

Lynn