[Athen] FW: [N.O.A.T.] Webinar Announcement - Dragon - Under The
Hood - Friday, July 24, 2020 at 1:30pm ET
Doug.Mantle at kings.uwo.ca
Tue Jul 21 11:20:56 PDT 2020
Hello again - Wanting to pass along this invitation for you to attend another N.O.A.T. webinar - Meet the team from Nuance and take a deeper look at Dragon. Event details are noted below.
Assistive Technology Support Specialist,
STARS Learning Lab Co-ordinator
Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development - Accessibility Services - Student Affairs
King's University College at Western University
266 Epworth Avenue London, Ontario, Canada N6A 2M3
P. 519-433-3491 ext. 4579 | P. 1-800-265-4406 | F. 519-963-1013
Doug.Mantle at Kings.UWO.ca | www.kings.uwo.ca<http://www.kings.uwo.ca>
Please be advised that this email is only monitored during regular office hours. During peak times of the academic year, replies may take 2-3 days. If your matter is urgent, please contact the Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development office at 519-433-3491 extension 4321 or acsd at kings.uwo.ca<mailto:acsd at kings.uwo.ca> or Wemple room 151.
From: noat at googlegroups.com [noat at googlegroups.com] on behalf of Network of Assistive Technologists [info at noat.ca]
Sent: July-17-20 4:19 PM
To: NOAT at googlegroups.com
Subject: [N.O.A.T.] Webinar Announcement - Dragon - Under The Hood - Friday, July 24, 2020 at 1:30pm ET
You are invited to join The Network of Assistive Technologists on Friday, July 24 at 1:30pm ET as we welcome the team from Nuance.
Come learn how Dragon can help students and assistive technologists achieve academic success!!
In this informative and educational session, meet the Dragon Team and
* Learn how all learners can use Dragon to greatly improve their educational experiences and user satisfaction while they expedite email, reporting, documentation, etc.
* See how Dragon can be used by all users, including students and/or staff who have motor skills challenges and require medical accommodations, etc.
* See a showcase of the latest and greatest version, Dragon v15 and hear how administration has been enhanced with the Nuance User Management Center to include user profile back/up restore, roaming profiles, reporting and analytics, etc.
* See a live, interactive demonstration and take a look under the hood and see Dragon in action, including some lesser known features such as
* Step-by-step commands,
* Advanced scripting (more than putting words on the screen) and,
* Even some tips and tricks for improving the Dragon experience such as
* Auto-texts and auto-texts with variables,
* Voice commands,
* “What can I say” (to identify available commands and options),
* Custom vocabularies,
* Etc., etc.
Take this opportunity to meet Dragon and to bring your questions and suggestions in this informative introduction to a leading-edge educational assistive technology.
Join Us online Friday, July 24, 2020 at 1:30 pm ET.
For full details and to register, please visit the N.O.A.T. Events Site<https://sites.google.com/noat.ca/events/upcoming/dragon-under-the-hood-24july2020>
We look forward to seeing you online Friday, July 24, 2020 at 1:30pm ET.
Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists
www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca<mailto:info at NOAT.ca>
Participation in the N.O.A.T. discussion lists and the community of practice is governed by the Community Guidelines which can be found at https://sites.google.com/view/noatca/guidelines
King’s University College is committed to accessibility<http://www.kings.uwo.ca/about-kings/who-we-are/administrative-departments/human-resources/accessibility-for-ontarians-with-disabilities-act-aoda/> for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.
The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the athen-list