[Athen] HTML coding question: anchors

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 15:15:47 PDT 2020

While I always recommend that links make sense without surrounding context
(WCAG 2.4.9), keep in mind that that's a AAA guideline.

As far as adjacent links, if you want the reference to a best practice, see
https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20161007/H2. But again, you
don't have to follow the guidance in that best practice. It's just a
suggestion.