[Athen] HTML coding question: anchors

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:23:46 PDT 2020

Hi Glen,

Thanks for that information! I've been out of the HTML coding game for
awhile, so I greatly appreciate it and will pass it along.

Stay well,

Heidi
Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax