[Athen] LabStats' new Remote Access Dashboard

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:13:19 PDT 2020

Their Cloud Security product says a VPAT is available upon request,
although they don't say who to request it from :-) There's an email in the
footer of the document, sales at labstats.com, so I would start there. I'm
sure they could tell you if the Remote Access Dashboard has a VPAT.

Page 4 of
https://labstats.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/LabStats-Cloud-Security-Overview.pdf