[Athen] Respondus with a screen reader?

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:16:26 PDT 2020

hello: we made the disition that there would be no proktoring softwair
this sumestor untill we had a better chance to test and viet what gets used
if we pick a better tool i will let you know
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces