[Athen] McGraw-Hill Connect and Screen readers

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Jun 8 16:47:05 PDT 2020

I got two questions today from different colleges about this.

Basically we're wondering how screen reader accessible the offerings from McGraw-Hill connect are. One person asked about a foreign language textbook and another about an intro to business book. Neither had the exact textbook names because instructors are still making adoption decisions for Fall.

But, I know that Connect is a popular choice for online instruction because the material is integrated in to connect - textbook and exercises are not separate entities. And I also know it interfaces easily with Canvas.

Any information and opinions would be great.

--Debee