[Athen] BB Collaborate versus Zoom

Craig Levins clevins at broward.edu
Fri Jun 12 08:49:30 PDT 2020

Thank you all so much, this is very helpful.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Broward College
Craig Levins
Associate Vice President, Institutional Accessibility & ADA Coordinator, Broward College
P: +1 (954) 2012313
E: clevins at broward.edu | W: broward.edu
A: 1000 E Coconut Creek Pkwy.
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
Broward College Top 10 Aspen Prize Finalist