[Athen] CSUN & Coronavirus

Eileen Berger eileenberger33 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:52:28 PST 2020

Hi Howard
Since you already have online access why not have the major. Conference on line and charge accordingly for this year?
So sad but it is a one off situation
You do such an incredible job.. it would be a sham to cancel everything if that was the direction people were going in..,
All the best
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone