[Athen] Online Learning Encouragement

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue Mar 17 04:58:58 PDT 2020

This is a video done by a professor who has had to quickly move online with
no online skills. It is a bit of humour in these times of gloom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCe5PaeAeew
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCe5PaeAeew&fbclid=IwAR33mjjxIexu995TuaTwAK
eXL_XZXx1Kcu9KpSpVzO8RxXHN7nkijI7XKSo>
&fbclid=IwAR33mjjxIexu995TuaTwAKeXL_XZXx1Kcu9KpSpVzO8RxXHN7nkijI7XKSo

Unfortunately not captioned.

BTW, I am now self quarantined as I may have come in contact with someone
testing positive. Here in the county, rural Ontario, we have 25 presumptive
cases of COVID-19. It IS everywhere. Take care everyone!

Waiting to hear back from public health office..

Cheers, Karen