[Athen] Call for Proposals: Accessing Higher Ground 2019

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Mar 17 14:25:29 PDT 2020

(I am sure everyone is preoccupied with other matters but I hope you will
consider submitting a proposal for
AHG 2020 and meet us in Denver in November when hopefully, things will be
back to normal)

Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web

& Technology Conference – November 16 – 20, 2020

Proposal Deadline: April 20

Accessing Higher Ground 2020 is now accepting proposals for its 23rd Annual
Conference in Denver, Colorado.*

*(The conference has moved to the Sheraton Denver Downtown - join us at our
new venue)

AHG focuses on:

· accessible media

· Universal Design

· best practices for web & media development

· accessible curriculum

· alternate format

· teaching about accessibility and UD in university curriculum (and
elsewhere)

· evidence-based research

· other topics related to accessibility in higher education and other
environments

Use the online speaker proposal form
<http://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-submissions/> to submit your
proposal. Additional speaker information can be found on the AHG website
<https://accessinghigherground.org/speaker-information/>.

View last year’s sessions
<https://accessinghigherground.org/schedule-2019/#cs_2019-11-20> to get a
sense of the typical agenda and range of topics.

If you have any questions about proposal submission, contact Howard Kramer
at 303-492-8672 or at the email below.

e-mail: ahg at ahead.org

Conference URL: http://accessinghigherground.org/

--
Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel,
Colorado, Nov 16-20, 2020. Request for proposals will open up in early
March. Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of Spring 2020 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2020-spring-webinars>. Site
capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*