[Athen] Online Learning Encouragement

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Wed Mar 18 09:39:42 PDT 2020

That's great. Better than the original version. :-)

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 5:59 AM Karlen Communications <
info at karlencommunications.com> wrote:

> This is a video done by a professor who has had to quickly move online

> with no online skills. It is a bit of humour in these times of gloom.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCe5PaeAeew&fbclid=IwAR33mjjxIexu995TuaTwAKeXL_XZXx1Kcu9KpSpVzO8RxXHN7nkijI7XKSo

> Unfortunately not captioned.

> BTW, I am now self quarantined as I may have come in contact with someone

> testing positive. Here in the county, rural Ontario, we have 25 presumptive

> cases of COVID-19. It IS everywhere. Take care everyone!

> Waiting to hear back from public health office….

> Cheers, Karen

Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel,
Colorado, Nov 16-20, 2020. Request for proposals will open up in early
March. Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of Spring 2020 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2020-spring-webinars>. Site
capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*