[Athen] Loaned AT Equipment

Lisa Brandt lisa.brandt1 at pcc.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:30:20 PDT 2020

Hi Kevin,

Our campuses are closing on Friday afternoon, so there isn't enough time to
return things. We are automatically extending loans until the end of next
term. For students who strongly prefer to return equipment now, we are
making individual appointments and having them place the equipment in a
box, where it won't be handled until later.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:45 PM Kevin Price <prceklp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> How is everyone dealing with the return of loaned equipment? We have

> Livescribes, digital recorders etc... Are you lengthening loans? Are you

> going to have them returned and disinfected?

> Any insights to your plan?

> Kevin

> Kevin Price, MSW

> Assistant Director of Accessible Technology

> Student Accessibility Services

> University of Central Florida

> 4000 Central Florida Blvd Ferrell Commons, Room 155B

> Orlando, FL 32816-0161

> 407-823-2371

> Email: kevin.price at ucf.edu

Lisa Brandt