[Athen] a new tool beeing offered to education free

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 23 11:22:27 PDT 2020

hello everyone:

over the past few months I have been working with a company to test there
new remediation tool and it has a lot of reely great potential. this tool,
although it is not quite out on the market yet has been pre released to
educators for free until the situation in our world is back to normal.
this tool will give educators a portal to upload digital documents and
get back many formats needed by disabled students. this company is working
on a few other ways to use there remediation tool but for now let's let our
faculty take advantage of a free way to get alternative formats. here is
the note on there website describing there free offer to educators
<https://pneumasolutions.com/scribe-for-education/>. take a look around the
web site to see what they are planning to offer shortly

lucy

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces