[Athen] Short videos on creating accessible documents?

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Thu Mar 26 09:04:10 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We are looking for some short videos for faculty explaining how to create accessible Word documents, i.e. using heading styles, adding alt text for images, etc.
A video on saving these Word documents as a PDF with the accessibility features carrying over would be helpful as well.

We have some resources, but not in video format, and we've been asked if we could recommend these types of videos.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hope you are all coping well in these crazy times!

Russell