[Athen] Short videos on creating accessible documents?

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:05:31 PDT 2020

Hi,

You are all welcome to use/share this video of a session about this: Two Actions You Can Do Today to Make Your Documents and Canvas Content More Accessible.<https://youtu.be/cmlaaHkegEc> I am just uploading into YouTube and will upload the captions as soon as it is processed.

It’s long so not a set of short videos but it’s what is already created. If you want a version you can edit, chop up, etc. just send me a message at arovner at shoreline.edu<mailto:arovner at shoreline.edu> and we’ll figure that out too.

Stay well all!

Amy