[Athen] Zoom question

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:23:53 PDT 2020

In all these meetings I've been attending lots of great information is posted in the chat.

But due to my visual impairment it's hard to simultaneously listen to the meeting and read the chat.

Saving the chat is easy; choose "More chat options" when the chat panel is open and drop down to "save chat".

However if I wait until the meeting is over, chat is unavailable.

What's the best way to save the entire chat, other than waiting until it looks like the meeting is about to end.

--Debee