[Athen] Exploring Closed Captioning Services

Les Rogers Les.Rogers at umpqua.edu
Tue Mar 31 17:31:49 PDT 2020

Our current closed captioning option for Zoom will likely be overwhelmed by the volume we are about to experience. I was wondering what companies other Coordinators have worked with to provide closed captioning for Zoom online lectures etc. I have already reached out to AST.

Sincerely,

Leslie Rogers MPA
Coordinator
Accessibility Services
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Rd.
Roseburg, OR 97470
Off Campus Work Number 541.378.4841
Office 541.440.7655
Fax 541.440.7880

***Confidentiality Notice***
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This e-mail was sent in good faith to the address you provided to Umpqua Community College. We trust that you have password-protected access to this e-mail account and that any transmitted confidential information is secure. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail message by mistake, and then delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws and may also be confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender of the error and then delete this email. Thank you for your cooperation.