[Athen] Survey on Learners with Disabilities during COVID-19 Pandemic

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu May 7 04:56:51 PDT 2020

Forwarded from another list:

I wish you are all doing well. I work with the World Bank's Disability
Inclusion team and would like to draw your attention to a survey on the
impacts of COVID-19 on learners with disabilities.

The Inclusive Education Initiative, hosted at the World Bank, has developed
a survey to understand if learners with disabilities & their families have
access to the supports they need to continue learning while schools are
closed due to COVID-19. It includes questions on access to rehabilitation
services and assistive/accessible devices among a wider range of themes.

We are looking for caregivers, teachers, and persons with disabilities to
participate in this survey. We hope that the information will help us learn
more about how to be more inclusive of children with disabilities in
distance learning practices for the COVID-19 pandemic and future outbreaks.

The survey is available in
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Learners-With-Disabilities-COVID-19>
English, <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/covid-19EtudiantesHandicapes>
French, <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EstudiantesConDiscapacidades>
Spanish, and <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6V7Z6MX> Arabic. Please feel
free to share this widely with organizations, individuals, parents,
teachers, students, or anyone else who might be interested in participating.

Please contact <mailto:iei at worldbank.org> iei at worldbank.org if you have any
questions or concerns.

With best wishes,

Deepti