[Athen] [EXT]Re: VoiceThread

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Thu May 7 13:21:04 PDT 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the update Cassandra!

Lori – Along with the information Cassandra provided, we also work with faculty who use VoiceThread and ask them to also provide a copy of their document/slides in their original state on their course site. Additionally, we work to ensure that an instructor starts a conversation thread so students can reply since sharing via VT Universal is a big barrier. Finally, DRC has admin rights to VT and will help facilitate access (including captioning) for any classes where a student is experiencing barriers.

Thank you,
Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409