[Athen] Announcing the 2020 ATHEN Virtual Conference: Humans behind the Tech

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:53:44 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone!
Announcing the 2020 ATHEN Virtual Conference! We have 3 fantastic
presenters to speak with us - see below for the agenda and days/times.

Cost: Free for ATHEN members.
*If you would like to check your membership status, please contact us at
membership at athenpro.org

If you're not an ATHEN member, join ATHEN to participate at:
https://athenpro.org/content/membership-athen

All sessions will be conducted using the Zoom platform and will be
captioned.

Register online via our Google form for the ATHEN Virtual Conference
<https://forms.gle/DtP3msCRCqLUFzP18>. Meeting information will be provided
prior to the first conference presentation.

Hold the following dates/times!
*Day 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020*
*Speaker: Darren Gabbert*
Time: 10 Pacific, 11 Mountain, 12 Central, 1 Eastern
Length: 1 hour

*Day 2: Tuesday, June 23, 2020*
*Speaker: Robert Beach*
Time: 10 Pacific, 11 Mountain, 12 Central, 1 Eastern
Length: 1 hour

*Day 3: Tuesday, June 30, 2020*
*Speaker: Wink Harner*
Time: 10 Pacific, 11 Mountain, 12 Central, 1 Eastern
Length: 1 hour

View more details at https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference.

Dawn Hunziker
ATHEN President