[Athen] Screen reader usage at your university

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:35:13 PDT 2020

Note that there are several screen reader sections in that survey. The
percentages you listed are from the "Primary Screen Reader" section,
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey8/#primary. The section just
after it, "Screen Readers Commonly Used",
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey8/#used, has different
percentages and I'm not clear on the distinction between the two
questions. And then there's mobile screen readers, which is basically
VoiceOver (iOS) and Talkback (Android) plus Voice Assistant, which is
almost the same as Talkback.