[Athen] Unexpected zoom challenges in my online course (long)

Hadi Rangin hadir at uw.edu
Fri May 29 09:09:15 PDT 2020

Hello Deborah,

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable experience.
One small thing that can help with some of the challenges you mentioned is that you can make the Zoom mute/unmute button a global hotkeys. This will allow you to mute/unmute yourself from any place without switching to the zoom window. Please check the Accessibility settings in zoom.
Alternatively you can use a microphone with a physical and built-in mute/unmute button.

Thanks,
Hadi