[Athen] mat lab and mathmatica

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 6 09:40:17 PST 2020

hello: i think both but mostly the desktop version. thanks if the online
is etter i can then justify a change if needed. thanks lucy
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces