[Athen] Board Members needed!!

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:22:28 PDT 2020

Hi all,

We still need volunteers to join our fantastic ATHEN Executive Committee!
Please consider joining our team! We meet once a month with only a few
projects throughout the year (most of us have other, full-time jobs as
well!)
Thanks!

Dawn Hunziker
ATHEN President

ATHEN Executive Committee

We are now accepting nominations for the following ATHEN Executive
Committee positions:

1. President
2. Secretary
3. Member-at-Large

Details about the positions can be found in the ATHEN By-Laws
<https://athenpro.org/node/3>. Feel free to self-nominate or nominate a
colleague by emailing athenpresident at gmail.com.

ATHEN Annual Meeting 2020 is virtual!
If you haven't heard, Accessing Higher Ground
<https://accessinghigherground.org/> is going virtual this year. Thus, the
annual ATHEN Membership meeting will be virtual as well and everyone is
welcome to attend. We will be meeting during the scheduled lunch break on
Wednesday, November 18th. Please hold your calendars:

ATHEN Annual Membership Meeting:
When: Nov 18, 2020 12:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vc-Grpz4rGdxGZms6LieQN6SvdrOcyQQv

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Real-Time Captioning will be provided. If you would like to request any
additional disability-related accommodations, please contact me at
athenpresident at gmail.com