[Athen] Thanking everyone

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Fri Oct 9 10:37:44 PDT 2020

I asked on this list for a lot of help recently because we had various accommodation situations I was tasked to consult on.

Then our Fall quarter started and I got super busy. I do alt media but I'm often asked about other situations for which I'm not responsible but which I might know something about - I only sometimes know things!

I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions. I passed many of them on to the counselors, teachers and AT folk who originally asked me about those accommodation needs. But I didn't always get time to reply which is why I'm sending out this thank you now!

--Debee