[Athen] Can we teach instructors the rudiments of accessibility?

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:31:44 PDT 2020

This typically happens because it's "how I've always done it". The
professor could have easily posted the URL to the website rather than a
scanned PDF and it would have been much quicker. But perhaps they already
had the PDF and were just in the mode of posting documents.

HTML always wins over PDF, even if the PDF is well formed/tagged.