[Athen] Kinda off topic question

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Wed Oct 21 19:47:58 PDT 2020

Hi Bryon,

The University of Arizona has held our Commencement Ceremony on our football field for the past several years. We put out RFPs to have a "false floor" placed over the football field to protect it from the stage, cranes/forklifts as well as the shoes and heels and to ensure access for wheelchair users. I have RFP language and details "The University seeks floor protection rental with supervisor to install a heavy duty system capable of fork lift / crane traffic along with staging support while protecting a synthetic football playing surface underneath.... Armor Deck 3 with a strength rating of ~45k lbs. per sq. ft. or equivalent material..."

If you'd like more information, please let me know and I'll get you in contact with someone who can give you more information.

~Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409