[Athen] Kindle books won't read?

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:10:19 PDT 2020

One of my students who uses her Kindle to simultaneously hear and see her textbooks just bought a Paralegal textbook that her Kindle could not read.

I use my Kindle all the time but mostly for recreation and have never found a book it couldn't read. But I rarely read textbooks on it.

Anyway, I helped her get her money back but I wonder how common this is, especially for textbooks that are mostly text-based like this one. (The below ISBN is I believe the print one.)

Title: Law Office Management for Paralegals
Author: Laurel A. Vietzen
ISBN 10: 1543813828
ISBN 13: 9781543813821
Publisher: Aspen Publishers