[Athen] Accessibility of Whova

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Sep 17 15:13:19 PDT 2020

Hi Lucy,

Whova seems to have accessibility problems and when you talk to the rep (or
at least my rep), he doesn't seem to know much about accessibility. Still
waiting for a VPAT and my tests with the desktop interface reveals some alt
text and contrast issues. Terrill Thompson tested the mobile app and said
voiceover had problems with it. Let me know if you find out anything more.

I hope to test out "attendee hub" from CVENT next week. They are usually
better about accessibility.

Regards,
Howard