[Athen] JAWS and access to course content

glen walker glen.walker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:21:55 PDT 2020

I agree with FS that an app that has a DnD interface fails WCAG 2.1.1 if
there isn't a keyboard way to perform the same function (such as reordering
a list). It's too bad JAWS doesn't have any keys to get around that. With
VoiceOver on iOS, you can often press and hold an element to drag it to a
new location and VoiceOver will give you feedback of where you're dragging
it to. That's if the app is coded correctly. It's a pretty cool feature.