[Athen] Grammarly with a screen reader?

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:46:05 PDT 2020

sadly the grammarly people have known about this from the start and i
don't think they ever spent any time fixing it. i would love it if it world
but hay maybe they think one disability keeps you from having others.
Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces