[Athen] LATex Training

Schwarte, David M. schwarte at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:11:14 PDT 2020

Hello Alex,

Learning LaTex Piecemeal seems like a good idea. That's part of my problem with teaching the student. I learned bits and pieces after I graduated, and most of what I know is related to Mechanical engineering. This student is Computer Science and will probably be using different symbols and expression forms.

Thanks for the help.
David Schwarte