[Athen] [EXTERNAL] JAWS access in Blackboard

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:24:23 PDT 2021

That seems like a viable suggestion, Robin. I'll pass it along to the
student. Thank you.

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .