[Athen] Job Posting: Professor, Accessible Media Production - Part Time Mohawk College

Karen McCall K4mccall at outlook.com
Mon Aug 2 06:16:29 PDT 2021

Apologies for the cross posting. I think the deadline has been extended to next Monday.
https://talent-mohawkcollege.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=2&id=1458

I teach the Word and PowerPoint and the PDF and PDF Forms courses in this program and have taught in the program since its start five years ago. I was also on the advisory committee that created the program.

It is intensive and gives graduates a good foundation in inclusive/accessible digital content.

Cheers, Karen