[Athen] Kurzweil speech to text using an iPad

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:51:32 PDT 2021

Bryon,

Check out this link and see if this is the information that you need.
https://www.kurzweiledu.com/files/pdf/kurzweil-academy-handouts/2018-01-handout.pdf

Wink

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:07 PM Kluesner, Bryon <Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,

> I am familiar with and recommend the speech to text option in "write" for

> PC users within the desktop Kurzweil 3000. Can anyone provide directions on

> how to use this feature on an iPad? My Kurzweil rep suggested I go to

> kurzweil3000.com, but I didn't know where to go from there.

> On a side note, the student does not like Dragon. Any other speech to text

> programs you can recommend?

> Thanks,

> Bryon

> Bryon Kluesner, RhD

> Adaptive Technology Coordinator

> Disability Resource Center

> University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

> 352 University Center

> Chattanooga, TN 37403

> 423-425-5251

Wink Harner Assistive Technology Consulting and Training Alternative Text
Production Portland OR. foreigntype at gmail.com 480-984-0034